What information do we collect?
- When creating an account or using our site as a gues, ordering or registering, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information needed to process your request. You may visit our site anonymously if you chose.
- We only collect personal information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to communications such as e-mail, or participate in other site features we may offer.
- We may collect information about gift recipients such as name, email address, and shipping address so that we can process the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is used for purposes of sending the gift and will not be used for any other purposes.
How do we use the Information?
We may use the information we collect when you register, make purchases, or any other communication, surf our site, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience.
- To better serve you in responding to your customer service needs.
- To quickly process website transactions.
- You have the option to opt out of our newsletters sent via email at anytime.
Is your personal information disclosed?
- We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personal information except as outlined below. The term "outside parties" does not include Earth's Answers.
- We use other third parties to provide services such as website hosting, credit card processing and email services. When you sign up for our email newsletter or place an order, we will share your information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose.
- We reserve the right to release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Your email address will not be sold, rented, or traded to an outside party. You will not receive email from an outside party as a result of providing your email address to us.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), we encrypt that information using shared, secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted, both during transmission and once received. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage can be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee it's absolute security and shall be held harmless.
Changes to our policy
Questions and Feedback