1 lb No More Cat or Dog Worms Natural DeWormer Deworming Treatment
100% Natural Bulk 1 lb Cat, Kitten, Dog or Puppy deworming treatment and preventative. Internal parasites "Worms" are a big problem in all living creatures, research suggest that internal parasites cause havoc on the immune system and may contribute to many illnesses and diseases in all species.
"No More Pet Worms" is an all natural de-worming remedy recipe we have adapted here at the Horseshoe Ranch out of dire necessity!! We are 6 full families with over 25 Cats and 14 Dogs between us. We battled internal parasites for many years using conventional treatments. these treatments did not always work and even made our pets sick! So after 5 years of trial and error, we finally found a 100% natural solution that works! We have been WORM FREE for many years now and see huge health benefits.
With lots of trial we have found an awesome blend that really works and our pets love the taste too. I also personally take a tsp daily :)
So what's in it?? Well we stumbled on Earth's awesome magic dust, 100% Organic Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth! We call it DE here at the Ranch. Does Food Grade DE kill worms? YES!! DE is a naturally occurring, soft, siliceous sedimentary rock and consists of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae. It is easily crushed into a powder and has a mildly abrasive structure. When ingested and in the stomach it comes in contact with the parasites, it then scratches their bodies and leaves them to die. This abrasive action is harmless to animals and humans in the stomach and intestines, in fact it is extremely beneficial. Scrubbing out the lower intestine allows better absorption of nutrients. So it works by physical action and there is NO chance of the parasite getting resistant as it can with chemical wormers. It will work every time!
We also add a splash of 100% Organic or wildcrafted (from my garden) Lemongrass for taste and added health value, Probiotics for digestion and Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) for immune boost and Olive Leaf for immune support. These are some of my personal favorites I want me, my dogs and cats to have on a routine.
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth has been clinically proven to eliminate all parasites including
Usually within 7 days being fed daily all worms are gone, in some cases it may take up to 10 days.
O.C. Collins, DVM, Midland Animal Clinic and Hospital, Midland, Texas
In clinical observations on feeding dogs over 35 lbs. 1 tablespoon/day and under 35 lbs. 1 teaspoon/day of diatomaceous earth, within seven days all ova disappeared from stools. Diatomaceous Earth controlled Ascarids (Toxacara canis), Hookworms (Anclyostoma caninum), and Whipworms (Trichuris vulipis).
If by chance you are not seeing results in 7 days, be sure to check that your dog or cat is not reinfesting itself, such as, eating rabbits, fleas or other ways of picking up parasites. If this is the case and you can not eliminate the source, it is recommended to use the de-wormer on a daily regimen. Fleas carry tapeworms, usually if you have or had fleas, you'll have tapeworms
The benefits are unbelievable! With no worms, the pets will eat less, eliminate better and have less stress on their immune system. Diatomaceous Earth is composed of a unique combination of 33% silicon, 19% calcium, 5% sodium, 3% magnesium and 2% iron, as well fifteen other trace minerals like boron, manganese, titanium, copper and zirconium.
Some of the Benefits we have seen
Better Coat Condition
Detox ( including E Coli as well as other forms of bacteria and viruses.)
Internal cleansing ( Eating less, eliminating less)
Overall Wellness and Energy.
Everything in "No More Pet Worms" is 100% non toxic and safe! You can not overdose and it is non toxic to humans! No need to keep it locked away.
All Natural 100% Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, Organic Lemongrass, Probiotics, Ascorbic Acid.
All our herbs are 100% Organic, and our source of 100% Pure Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth has been EPA Registered and comes from Perma Guard.
Directions for Use:
Mix 1 tsp for adult cats, 1/2 tsp for kittens in moist food and feed daily for the first 7 days. After the 7 days, you can feed 1 tsp 2 to 3 times weekly thereafter. In some cases you may want to feed more. We found this to be the minimum best. Ideally you can feed 1 tsp daily for best health benefits, however the minimum will keep you cat free from worms.
We suggest you feed daily. Dogs 25 to 50 lbs 1.1.5 tbsp daily, Dogs under 25 lbs 1 to 1.5 tsp daily, and dogs over 50 lbs 1 to 2 tbsp daily.
* Any food grade diatomaceous earth uses other than those approved by the EPA, FDA, or USDA (such as human health benefits) are strictly anecdotal reports of what countless numbers of users as well as we ourselves have experienced with diatomaceous earth. We make no specific medical claims that the EPA, FDA or USDA have not approved.
Store owner has outstanding response time to messages and knowledge of products. After just a few days we seen results in our dogs! I am so happy to find a natural,safe and long term solution for de-worming my boys. RECOMMENDED STORE ☆☆☆☆☆
Love this product! Definitely a fair price and the the seller was quick to answer all my questions!
Well normally I’m not the guy to leave a review however this is totally worth it. My puppy isn’t scheduled to see the vet until two more weeks and with fast shipping and delivery and great results in just two days and it’s natural and my puppy loves it that’s a plus thank you again
Super fast shipping and wonderful service. I'm very hopeful this does the trick for my cats. Love the sample of catnip they added in as a bonus. My cats love it.
The "No More Worms Natures Magic Dust" is AMAZING. I bought some for my outdoor cat, we weren't really sure if he had worms or not but he was kinda skinny for how much we would feed and still acted like he was starving. We gave it to him as instructed. It's been 3 weeks in total and today I picked him up and I could feel a difference in weight. Then I realized he was eating less than before and he just seems different ALOT more playful and just healthier all around. I mixed it into his wet food and he actually ate it which is very surprising because he is a very picky cat.
This product did what 6 months of every 2 week deworming medicine wasn’t able to accomplish, it cleared our rescue puppy’s canine tapeworm infection. We are on day 7 of treatment and plan to continue for a bit longer to be sure, but are so relieved to have found something that worked! (We made a slurry with tap water and served it with her evening meal. She gobbled it up, no problem!)